Sonntag, 7. März 2010

Your everyday life stories

Sonntag = Langeweile? Für mich heute leider nicht, habe noch irre viel zu tun, für diejenigen unter euch bei denen das aber der Fall ist, habe ich hier eine kleine Beschäftigungsmöglichkeit;
Auf dieser Seite erzählen die Leute über schlechte Erlebnisse aus ihrem Alltagsleben - die Leser stimmen dann zwischen "I agree, your life sucks" oder "You totally deserved it" ab. Hier einige Beispiele;

"Today, my girlfriend blew up at me for a comment I had made several weeks ago about not wanting kids. Then, she told me that she's pregnant. After consoling her and telling her that whatever we do, we'll do it together, she further explained that she's not sure if it's mine. FML"

"Today, I helped a "blind" man across the street. He kindly said thank you and patted me on the back. Then, I went into a store and realized my wallet was missing. FML"

"Today, I found out that my 50-year-old Father is the 'Sugar Daddy' to a 20-year-old. He wasted my college funds on her, which I have been dutifully saving for ever since I was 10. FML"

Keine Kommentare: